Saturday, October 27, 2007

Paper Towels









I know, I know...it's been a while since I've posted. The truth is, I haven't even taken any pictures between the apple orchard and last night...sorry to all of the grandparents!

So, speaking of last night, Ethan found a roll of paper towels, and well, you can see what happened by the time I found him. He continues to be "all boy", constantly busy and into everything! We're also continuing to enjoy our new home in Michigan (no, we're not snowed in yet, Aaron). The leaves have gone from providing constant beautiful scenery to being all but gone...I guess that means that winter is coming. I may make it back to South Carolina sooner than I had planned...haha!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! He is obviously aware, and quite proud, of what he has created. It may be a mess to you, but he sees it for what it was . . . FUN!

Love you, miss you; thankful for Skype!

Love,
NANA

Sat Oct 27, 02:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Roger Eugene and Susan said...

"When the roll is called up yonder...I'll be there!" ;-)

Wed May 07, 12:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home