Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas Village





Well, we started putting up Christmas decorations this past week...a much more 'interesting' task with a toddler. The first thing to go up was the Christmas village my dad bought me when I was young. I set it up first, because I thought Ethan would enjoy playing with it...and did he ever! He's already lost two of the street musicians, and he broke one, but he sure has had fun.

So, next on the list...the Christmas tree! It should prove to be equally as fun and if we make it through Christmas with no broken ornaments, that will truly be a Christmas miracle!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time has come full circle! Your dad getting that village for you, piece by piece, year by year . . . and now your firstborn is enjoying it! What a marvelous scene!

We do so enjoy the pics of Ethan each time you post.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving in Cincy.

Love,
MOM

Wed Nov 21, 02:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home